Given the passing of months and years, it is more difficult for any business to boost its position in the Google search results. The difficulty is a result of a couple of elements:
1. There are an increasing number of web sites which means far more jockeying for the best real estate on the very first page of the Google search results
2. Google modifies its ranking elements or sets of rules with time so steps your contractors used not too long ago will no longer apply.
As one example, it wasn’t too long ago that there was no Twitter or Instagram. And these social indicators would not make any difference for positioning your website in the search results. But if you take a look the newest research about the variables which are consistent with highly-ranking sites and you see that seven out of the highest eight variables influencing your search engine rank are social indicators http://www.searchmetrics.com/en/services/ranking-factors-2013.
Alternatives for Keeping and also Raising Search Position
If you are not necessarily interested in enhanced position in the search results, it still takes focus to conserve the ranking you’ve got or else you will continue to drop in position. Your options are as follows:
1. You might have a current staff member take on this task and also learn what to do with two or three days of study from economical courses that may be obtained on the web. The staff member may likely need to dedicate four to six hours per week of time to produce social indicators, generate back links, publish in forums as well as guest blog. Some minimal expenditures in services that could speed up these types of tasks, say $100 per month, would certainly double the productiveness of the time invested.
2. You can use outside agencies for this specific task and the least expensive way to do this is by using a foreign company. We would endorse Guru.com or similar service where many contractors can do this type of work for approximately $10 hourly. Naturally, as with any contractor, you may have to test 2 or 3 until you find the the person who is persistent, capable as well as remains on top of your job. To make use of an SEO expert operating out of the US is probably way too costly for what comes down to a lot of grunt work.
3. You, as the proprietor, may do this on your own. Because of the value of your time and efforts, you’d utilize more tools in order to speed up these functions necessitating an investment of possibly $250 a month for services that will publish guest blogposts, make back links and create social indicators. Your effort can be dedicated to delivering content including content, comments or even bookmarks as raw material for these automated services. There are surely companies that will perform production of written content for you however in our experience, this results in low-quality blogposts and the investment of somebody who knows your organization or industry makes sense in composing better quality articles.
Depending on your requirement to improve Google position, there are more tasks that may need to be done. This includes using a contractor to research your on page optimization to make certain your site is properly organized for optimum search position and in addition developing a blog network to create a considerably greater amount of back links.